#real #food #passion #cooking #chili #herbs
Chili is a warm, go-to comfort food for lots of people. Give my recipe a try, you will not regret it!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can dark red kidney beans
- Chili powder
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Brown ground beef, drain and add to your crock-pot.
- Add in sauce, paste, tomatoes and beans.
- Stir well. Add in all spices. Stir well
- Cook on low for 8 hrs, stirring once or 2X.
- Serve hot with sour cream, and shredded cheddar cheese for best results.
I like it with beer!
Eat healthy, Be healthy, Live lively