EthereumMax is now the exclusive CryptoCurrency accepted for online ticket purchasing for the highly anticipated Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul Pay-Per-View event, June 6, 2021 in Miami Gardens, Florida.
*Tickets may be purchased starting Wednesday May 26th 10PM EST time.*
This is the single largest sporting event in history to accept cryptocurrency as payment! An absolutely huge milestone for practical use of $eMax.
- What is $eMax?
$eMax is a yield based token that rewards back its investors 2% of every transaction. This is a secondary benefit to strengthen its existing system. It is a decentralized ERC-20 growth token built on the secure Ethereum network.
- Investors have the ability to use this coin in real life cases, including online payments, like the Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul PPV MMA Fight. This gives our investors the foresight and ease of mind of long term sustainability of this coin.
Here are a few things to know about the upcoming Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul match.
It’s not a typical match you would expect, but it will definitely create a buzz! Knowing an undefeated 44 year old with half a foot of height on his 26 year old opponent with a 0-1 track record may disrupt history. We are determined to have crypto as a part of the hype! Obviously this match is more for entertainment than competition but we love the spirit these two opponents bring to make some money for themselves!
This match was supposed to be held February 20, 2021. Now it is rescheduled for June 6, 2021 and details continue to roll in.
When is the Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul fight?
- Date: June 6, 2021
- Location: Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL
- PPV ShowTime start time: 8 p.m. EST / 5 p.m. PST
- Mayweather-Paul main event: Midnight EST / 9 p.m. PST
How much does Mayweather vs. Paul cost?
- Showtime PPV (US.): $49.99
- Fanmio PPV (Outside of the US.): $49.99
- Hard Rock Stadium (Miami): Fight Website
Tickets go on sale on the fight website Wednesday May 26th 10PM EST Time
Ethereum Max or $eMax was founded May 14th 2021. It is an extension of the Ethereum blockchain. The ERC-20 token was recently launched with a total supply of 2 quadrillion coins.