#Global #Mergers #Acquisitions
“Tune out the Noise!” — Paul Ebeling
Global M&A (mergers and acquisitions) hit new record highs in Q-3 as companies and investors shaped their post-VirusCasedemic future through transformative deals while their advisers work to cope with transaction volumes never seen before.
- Global M&A hits all-time peak of $1.52-T in Q-3
- Cheap financing drives desire for transformative deals
- Volumes double in EU driven by private-equity buyouts
- US activity up 32% at $581-B, Asia-Pacific +21%
- Energetic dealmaking surpasses all full-year records
At LTN you get unmatched, global, round-the-clock news for traders and investors
Have a prosperous day, Keep the Faith!