ENCOURAGING THE GROWTH OF TECH INDUSTRY
KXCO $FBX HAS BEEN NOMINATED AS A FINALIST IN CATEGORIES
Tech Investment Show in Thailand, Queen Sirikit National Convention Center I HALL 7 ( 16-19 February 2023)
where C-Level executives, professionals, project owners, founders and influencers in the tech industry share their view on the market globally.
Staying on top of the Tech industry and emerging ideas throughout the world right now as investors are confident in SEA’s long-term prospects and are spreading their bets through creativity, passion and knowledge of technology from builders. Tech Investment Show brings Banking, Cloud Funding, Enterprise Financial Software, Investment Management, InsurTech, Payment Technology, Education, Health, E-commerce, Web3, Blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, metaverse, non-fungible tokens, digital assets, etc. It’s crucial to comprehend these ideas and the most recent technical advancements to maximize the results.
The Tech Investment show will debut on February 16–19, 2023, in Thailand, according to M Vision PCL.
This expo aims to shed light on the following:
- Join the event to stay up to date on the latest developments in the tech industry.
- Acquire the key facts that are shaping the tech industry as it grows by leaps and bounds.
- Establish contacts with experts and investors.
- Learn about the latest tech trends and meet the market’s top leaders at our events.
- Opportunity to meet and consult directly with various sources of capital funds.
- Chance for builders to win the award from competition on “Pitching Day”
- Offer in-depth understanding of real builders in the tech industry.
- Expand your network and level up your startup in the tech landscape.
- Investment opportunities in the Tech industry globally.
Tech Investment Show is a 4 day exploration into the vibrant atmosphere for all attendees to learn, develop, and participate in the tech and Web3 community and Opportunities for founders/ builders to pitch to the leading investors in Asia and be connected to exclusive business matching sessions.