Singapore Traders Conference $FBX KXCO
Metastock will be hosting a conference in Singapore for traders. The focus/theme of the conference will be generally anything to do with Market Analysis and Trading.
The Venue will be at RNN Conference Center 137 Cecil Street, Cecil Building, #04-01, Singapore 069537, starting at 9 am. https://www.metastock.com/Singapore2023
Featuring expert traders and analysts as;
- CK Ee co-founder of Asia Charts Pts Ltd, and COO and Master Trainer at Asia Charts,
- Robin Ho, trader and remisier at Philip Capital, and a well sought after speaker after turning $100,000 into $2 Million during the 2008 Global Financial Crisis,
- Daryl Guppy, with more than 25 years of trading and investment analysis in Western and Mainland Chinese markets,
- Bobby Hiller, in charge of International Business Development at Metastock,
- Robin Han Wei, with a unique trading style based in Engineering and Game Theory,
- Jake Seltzer, Director of KXCO Digitall Banking, Director of the KXCO Labs incubation program and a member of the FBX Board of Governors, named 2021 Fintech Startup Leader of the year for Entrepreneur India.
MetaStock has been providing award-winning charting and analysis tools for the self-directed trader for over 30 years. Capitalizing on technical analysis, our line of trading software and market data are designed for active traders of all levels so they can backtest, scan and analyze the markets with confidence.
The result is buy and sell signals you can count on. We have options for day traders, swing traders and EOD traders to trade stocks, options, futures, FOREX and more. Try MetaStock and we are confident you’ll agree that it’s the best charting software available to the private trader.
Whether you’re an experienced, active trader or just learning to trade the markets, MetaStock Daily Charts helps you succeed. It contains powerful analysis tools to help you decide what to buy and sell and when to execute, resulting in the most profitable trades.
With MetaStock, you can
- Scan the market to identify current opportunities based on your criteria
- Backtest your strategies and see how well they have performed in the past
- Forecast future price action based on past events
- Receive expert advice right on your chart based on some of the market’s most popular strategies
- Monitor lists for performance and keeps the focus on the instruments you are trading
- Monitor Option Chains for Sentiment and Plot risk
- Use Industry-leading charts to get crystal clear views for your analysis