#crypto #cryptocurrency #money #economic #tyranny #stablecoins
“There is nothing more difficult to carry out, nor more doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to handle, than to initiate a new order of things. For the reformer has enemies in all those that profit from the old order, and only lukewarm defenders in all those who would profit by the new order“-–Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince and The Discourses
- Finance guru Catherine Austin Fitts and Aleks Svetski, editor of Bitcoin Times magazine, discuss the breakdown of our economy and potential solutions
- Mr. Svetski believes Bitcoin not only is the answer to economic tyranny, but to individual sovereignty, while Fitts believes central bank control mechanisms are still at play within it
- Ms. Fitts argues for building a new economy based on health, cooperation, peace and transparency, and recommends investing in things that will keep you alive
- Mr. Svetski argues that in order to build any of the above, we must start with an incorruptible foundation. The “language of value” (money) cannot be owned or issued by any man-made political authority; it must emerge organically as a transparent, voluntary ‘constitution in code’
- A major hurdle is overcoming the globalists’ mind control and propaganda influence. Everyone agreed that this is why people must be educated across multiple dimensions, not just money, but health, individuality, philosophy, ethics, economics and more
- Fitts believes a successful transition requires preventing the control grid from coming into place, and clawing back the money that has been stolen. Since Y 1998 perhaps as much as $100-T, has been stolen from the US government.
“Mr. Sovereign” stands for the abliliyt to step up and a be a formidable adversary to “Mr. Global”.
Have a healthy, prosperous week, Keep the Faith!