World War 3: Majority of American Voters Want Military Action
That majority of American voters favor military action to stop North Korea’s nuclear weapons program, according to a new survey.
The national Fox News Poll of registered voters found that 51% say US military action will be needed to stop North Korea from continuing its nuclear program; 53% favor military force to keep the nation from making further advancements.
Other findings are as follows:
- 38% say North Korea is the greatest immediate threat to the United States
- 25% think ISIS is the biggest threat
- 18% believe Russia is the # 1 threat
- 5% picked China, and
- 4% believe Iran is the biggest threat.
- 42% of voters oppose the Iran nuclear agreement
- 35% support it and 23% are unable to give an opinion.
- 45% approve of President Trump’s handling of North Korea, 47% disapprove
- 43% approve of President Trump’s handling of foreign policy in general, 49% disapprove.
The poll’s margin of sampling error is plus or minus 3% for all registered voters.
Have a terrific weekend.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The 5 Safest Cities in the World - October 13, 2019
- Box Office: ‘Joker’ Laughs with another $55-M in North America - October 13, 2019
- US Q-3 Earnings, Here They Come - October 13, 2019