Welcome to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Ferrari World is located on Abu Dhabi’s Yas Island in the United Arab Emirates.
- The indoor amusement park opened in November 2010.
- Its centerpiece is Formula Rossa which park claims is the fastest roller coaster in the world.
I love Disney World.
Since childhood, the park’s rides, ambiance, and over presentation really make it the most magical place on earth. But as deep as my love for all things Disney may run, my love for cars run even deeper.
And the most revered brand in the automotive universe is Ferrari (NYSE:RACE)
So when the Italian Supercar maker opened a theme park of its own in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), I had no choice but to make the pilgrimage over to experience Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
Ferrari World is located on Yas Island, a few mins drive away from Abu Dhabi International Airport and the Yas Marina Circuit, home of F1’s Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Construction on the park started in Y 2007 and opened for business in November 2010.
Ferrari World is open seven days a week from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Tickets start at AED 295 or $80 with discounts up to 15% available for those who purchase more than 15 days in advance.
For more information click here please.
Paul Ebeling, Editor
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Arctic Blast: Over 270 Daily Temperature Records Fall in US - November 13, 2019
- The Street’s Key Stock Analysts Research Reports - November 13, 2019
- Gold Bounced Finishing in the Green - November 13, 2019