Voters Believe President Trump Making America Prosperous Again
Fully 54% of Americans are optimistic President Donald Trump doing a good job of making the US prosperous, compared to 41% who are convinced he will do poorly, a Gallup poll reveals.
Below are the highlights of the survey, as follows:
- 89% of Republicans say he will do a good job making America prosperous, compared to 24% of Democrats.
- 36% of all those polled say he will do a good job protecting the nation’s environment, compared to 57% who say he will do poorly.
- 46% say he will do a good job improving US energy policies, while 48% say he will do poorly.
“A majority of Americans are optimistic that President Donald Trump can do a good job of making the country prosperous, but they are divided on whether he can improve energy policies, and most think he will do a poor job of protecting the environment,” Gallup notes.
“On all 3 issues, Americans are less optimistic about President Trump than they were about George W. Bush or Barack Hussein Obama in the early days of their Presidencies,” the survey said.
But, actually President Trump is doing better that both of them according to the real US economic data.
Have a terrific week.
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ:AMD) Part of 2020’s Tech Renaissance - May 27, 2020
- NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA) Price Target $410 - May 27, 2020
- Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) Cuts Prices Again - May 27, 2020