#power #vote #technocratcy #globalists #virus #food #BigData #BigPharma #PresidentTrump #AmericaFirst #GreatReset
This year’s Presidential election is not for the faint of heart. In fact, over the past several months, mental health professionals have noted a significant uptick in anxiety and emotional distress related directly to today’s elections.
- According to a survey by the American Psychology Association (APA) published 7 October 2020, 68% of Americans say the upcoming elections are a significant source of stress
- The US is more accurately described as a corporate oligarchy, as the Key power lies with the banking, pharmaceutical, agricultural, military-industrial complex, energy and media industries aka The Big 6.
- Please realize that your power as an individual lies in your day-to-day decisions, including your dietary choices. This is more important than ever, seeing how diet-related comorbidities are responsible for 94% of COVID-19-related deaths
- To fight the globalist technocratic system, get involved in local government, elect a constitutional Sheriff, purchase Made in America goods and services from companies whose values align with your own and do not further the technocratic agenda, and buy locally grown Real foods or grow your own to promote food independence
- Big Data is the new Big Oil, and Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) leads the pack as a Key data mining operation, and data mining is a crucial component of technocracy
Foster optimism toward the future and how we can use our individual power to collectively bring on positive change.
A Trump Victory is a big step to halting the globalist Great Reset plan. America First!
Making and Keeping America Great!
Have a healthy day, Keep the Faith!