V-MORE Pro is a Lifestyle mobile app that is centred around the mobile commerce and e-commerce platform, V-MORE. V-MORE Pro allows the delivery of electronic commerce capabilities directly into the consumer’s hand, anywhere, via mobile technology.
As a V-MORE Pro user, you will also be able to gain access to additional applications like:
– Fun, interactive games/entertainment
– Empowering life hacks to upgrade and optimize every aspect of your life
– Practical and inspiring advice on health, wealth, relationships and happiness
– Actionable investment research and information for individuals to self-manage their financial portfolios
– And much much more!
V-More is opening the door by reaching out to merchants across the region with some very attractive offers, becoming a V-MORE Merchant is absolutely FREE! Whether you have a retail store, online store, WeChat business or restaurant, your product or service can be offered on the platform. Manage and customise your own e-storefront and grow its popularity with the help of Affiliates and see increased brand awareness and revenue.
Large Group Of Affiliates And Shoppers
Become A V-more Merchant For Free
It’s absolutely FREE to set up your store with us. No hidden costs and no registration fees.
Desktop And Mobile Device Friendly
The content management system allows merchants to directly manage their E-store from their mobile devices.
Affiliate Incentivized Marketing System
V-more use an unprecedented revolutionary incentive system, along with a large group of affiliates to market your products for you.
Noble Vici Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:NVGI), a company that is focused on harnessing the opportunities in the digital revolution of IoT, Big Data, Blockchain and E-commerce, today announced that it will establish and fund two new subsidiaries in South-East Asia as part of its expansion plans.
Latest posts by Eden Reis COO Heffx Asia (see all)
- V-More and Infireum Changing the Face of Ecommerce in Asia - March 13, 2019
- V-MORE Pro Mobile Ecommerce from Noble Vici OTC:NVGI - March 11, 2019
- Tianci International, Inc. (OTC:CIIT) Expect to See Binding Ezytronics Contract Next Week - March 7, 2019