- AUD/USD broke below 0.7500 and is continuing the free fall. The next likely support is located at 0.7476 May 29 swing low and at 0.7412 May’s low.
- AUD/USD is probably en route to its worst daily decline since mid-March, this Thursday.
- However, if the Aussie finds support at 0.7476 swing low and rebounds, the bulls might try to reintegrate the channel in the coming sessions.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Downwards.
The projected upper bound is: 0.76.
The projected lower bound is: 0.73.
The projected closing price is: 0.75.
A black body occurred (because prices closed lower than they opened).
During the past 10 bars, there have been 4 white candles and 6 black candles for a net of 2 black candles. During the past 50 bars, there have been 21 white candles and 28 black candles for a net of 7 black candles.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 12.4183. This is an oversold reading. However, a signal is not generated until the Oscillator crosses above 20 The last signal was a sell 6 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 37.89. This is not a topping or bottoming area. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a buy 27 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is -170.This is an oversold reading. However, a signal isn’t generated until the indicator crosses above -100. The last signal was a sell 5 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a sell 1 period(s) ago.
Rex Takasugi – TD Profile
FOREX AUD= closed down -0.001 at 0.747. Volume was 98% below average (consolidating) and Bollinger Bands were 24% narrower than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume___
0.748 0.748 0.747 0.747 1,627
Short Term: Oversold
Intermediate Term: Bullish
Long Term: Bearish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 0.76 0.76 0.77
Volatility: 12 10 9
Volume: 87,528 96,807 87,291
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
FOREX AUD= is currently 3.5% below its 200-period moving average and is in an upward trend. Volatility is high as compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. Our volume indicators reflect volume flowing into and out of AUD= at a relatively equal pace (neutral). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bullish on AUD= and have had this outlook for the last 10 periods.
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- Shanghai: SSE Composite Index (.SSEC) investors booked profits following a surge in the previous session - February 19, 2019
- Canadian Dollar: USD/CAD (CAD=X) Continues Range Bound Action Amid Lack of Macro Data Updates - February 19, 2019
- Mixed UK data and Brexit uncertainties didn’t prevent the British Pound: USD/GBP (GBP=X) - February 19, 2019