US President Trump’s Approval Rating Spikes Higher
President Donald Trump’s approval rating is up to 45% in a new survey.
The latest Harvard CAPS-Harris poll, found President Trump has a favorable rating after it bottomed at 41% in December.
Other Key findings in the poll data are as follows:
- President Trump has an approval rating of 83% among Republicans, 17% among Democrats, and 40% among Independents.
- President Trump’s approval rating among Men is 50%, and 41% among Women.
- 52% approved of President Trump’s State of the Union address last month.
- 40% have a positive personal view of President Trump and 56% have a negative view.
- 48% said the economy is on the right track, while 39% said the opposite.
“Trump’s job performance has significantly improved, a solid bump, in the face of the tax cuts, strengthening economy, and successful State of the Union,” Harvard CAPS/Harris co-director Mark Penn said. “While Men are cheering the President, young women, in particular, see him in a very negative light.”
President Trump’s Policy: America First
President Trumps’ Mission: MAGA
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The 5 Safest Cities in the World - October 13, 2019
- Box Office: ‘Joker’ Laughs with another $55-M in North America - October 13, 2019
- US Q-3 Earnings, Here They Come - October 13, 2019