US President Donald Trump in Action Tuesday, His 2nd Day in the Oval Office
1. President Donald Trump vowed to bring federal intervention to bear in Chicago to halt the carnage”of gun violence plaguing America’s 3rd-largest city unless local officials can curb the murder rate on their own. President Trump picked up on a story published by the Chicago Trib Monday reporting at least 228 people shot in the city so far this year, + 5.5% from the same frame last January, with at least 42 homicides to date, an increase of 23.5%. He will send in the National Guard and/or the US Army.
2. President Donald Trump is expected to sign executive orders starting Wednesday that include a temporary ban on most refugees and a suspension of Visas for citizens of Syria and 6 other Middle Eastern and African countries, so say congressional aides and immigration experts briefed on the matter.
3. President Donald Trump’s Admin has instructed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to remove the Climate Change page from its website, this move erases Barack Hussein-Obama’s Climate Change initiatives.
4. President Donald Trump signed orders smoothing the path for the Keystone XL and Dakota Access Crude Oil pipelines in a move to expand energy infrastructure and roll back Key Hussein-Obama Administration environmental actions.
5. President Donald Trump’s Administration has moved to curb the flow of information from several government agencies involved in environmental issues, in actions that may designed to discourage dissenting views, get our of alignment lose your job.
6. President Donald Trump has expanded the ban on providing federal money to international family planning groups that perform abortions or provide abortion information to all organizations receiving US global health assistance.
Listen up People, More coming and coming and Fast.
This is what The People elected him to do, he is doing it.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The 5 Safest Cities in the World - October 13, 2019
- Box Office: ‘Joker’ Laughs with another $55-M in North America - October 13, 2019
- US Q-3 Earnings, Here They Come - October 13, 2019