Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa, a 5-star eco-friendly accommodation just a scenic boat ride from Coron Town, is located on the beautiful Malaroyroy Peninsula in Bulalacao Island, Coron, Palawan, Philippines.
Presenting a haven in the middle ground of fine luxury and raw nature, Two Seasons Coron is also a turtle and giant clam sanctuary, and known as the first eco-friendly luxury island resort in Coron. Among the myriad things to look forward to is a sandbar connecting to a islet, a vibrant house reef, lush tropical gardens, a 200-meter west-side beach, and another 200-meter east-side beach with mangroves. Luxuries abound in its thoughtfully furnished, high-ceiling bungalow accommodations that carry a distinct contemporary Filipino tropical design. Adding more excitement to every vacation is an array of top-of-the-line recreational features, each time promising an experience for the books. Perfect for the adventurous are the island tours and dive courses offered at the resort’s Pawikan Aqua Sports Center. You may also discover the beautiful underseas of Coron in the lap of luxury with the Molokini transparent kayaks and HydroBOB submersible scooters. Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa enchants and excites while maintaining idyllic havens and quiet spaces of relaxation to create the infinite balance for a holiday in paradise, perfect for honeymooners and families alike. Our staff, with warmth and the renowned wholehearted Filipino hospitality, looks forward to welcoming you to the island.
- 42 bungalows
- 2 beaches (sunrise and sunset beaches)
- Narra Spa
- Pawikan Aqua Sports Center
- Sulu Restaurant
- Bahura Bar
- 600 sqm adult and kiddie pool
- Free wireless Internet access in selected areas
- Fitness center
- Conference room
- Children’s playroom
- Lo Boutique Souvenir Shop
- Pool table and foosball
- Karaoke room
- Computer stations
- DVD Library
- Game room
- 24-hour front desk and security
Self-Sustaining, Environment Friendly
Our accommodation in Coron is a 100% self-sustaining island resort. Because the island a secluded paradise 22 kilometers south of Coron Town, power and water are not available from any utility company. Two Seasons understands the important role we all play in protecting our environment and built the following facilities to maintain an eco-friendly operation while providing utmost comfort to our guests.
- Desalination Plant – Two Seasons converts sea water to non-potable water using reverse osmosis. It is a liquid filtering process in which a contaminated (more concentrated) liquid is forced to pass through a semi-permeable membrane that blocks most dissolved or suspended contaminants. Two Seasons can produce 80 cubic meter of fresh water in a day.
- Generators – The resort is powered 24/7 by 3 Caterpillar generators (2 units 635 kw and 1 unit 225 kw) and a Perkins (70 kw) generator at intervals depending on occupancy. One 635 kw unit is capable to generate power for the whole resort.
- Sewage Treatment Plant – Waste water is fed through the sewage plant which produces liquid that is clear and clean enough to be diverted back to the bathrooms for flushing. Two Seasons invested on a double piping system for this matter. Solid waste is then discharged on a drying bed and used as fertilizer. The resort is a ZERO WASTE DISCHARGE establishment.
- Solar panels are used to power water heaters at Two Seasons Coron Island Resort & Spa. One solar panel is assigned per two bungalows.