Twitter Inc (NYSE:TWTR) Partners With BBC
- Twitter is testing a new interface for its mobile applications on iOS and Android, which involves rounded profile images, buttons and other features.
- It’s unclear what advantage going “round” would bring, as the style’s adoption among app makers and designers tends to be more of a trend that ebbs and flows over time, rather than a format that’s proven to have a significant advantage over the classic and familiar square/rectangular style.
- Twitter will now allow you to review Direct Messages received from people who you don’t follow before responding to them in a consolidated inbox, adopting a feature that Facebook has long used for its own messaging feature and app.
- The new DM review inbox function works for anyone who’s turned on the setting that allows receipt of messages from people they don’t follow, and will let you choose to either “Delete” or “Accept” inbound messages.
- Twitter over the weekend announced another live streaming partnership, this time with the BBC. The new deal will bring live video and breaking news from the BBC’s U.K. election coverage to Twitter’s network.
- This is the first time Twitter has ever partnered with the BBC on streaming video, the company notes. The deal specifically involves five BBC election specials, including debates and election night results, among others.
Twitter, Inc. offers products and services for users, advertisers, developers and data partners. The Company’s products and services include Twitter, Periscope, Promoted Tweets, Promoted Accounts and Promoted Trends. Its Twitter is a platform for public self-expression and conversation in real time. Periscope broadcasts can also be viewed through Twitter and on desktop or mobile Web browser. Its Promoted Products enable its advertisers to promote their brands, products and services, amplify their visibility and reach, and extend the conversation around their advertising campaigns. Promoted Accounts appear in the same format and place as accounts suggested by its Who to Follow recommendation engine, or in some cases, in Tweets in a user’s timeline. Promoted Trends appear at the top of the list of trending topics for an entire day in a particular country or on a global basis. Its MoPub is a mobile-focused advertising exchange. Twitter Audience Platform is an advertising offering.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
Short term: Prices are moving.
Intermediate term: Prices are trending.
Note: this chart shows extraordinary price action to the upside.
The projected upper bound is: 19.77.
The projected lower bound is: 17.57.
The projected closing price is: 18.67.
TWITTER INC closed up 0.170 at 18.600. Volume was 100% below average (consolidating) and Bollinger Bands were 48% narrower than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume
18.600 18.600 18.600 18.600 100
Short Term: Neutral
Intermediate Term: Bullish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 18.29 16.42 17.58
Volatility: 42 42 64
Volume: 14,816,716 18,488,726 23,421,670
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
TWITTER INC is currently 5.8% above its 200-period moving average and is in an upward trend. Volatility is extremely low when compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. There is a good possibility that there will be an increase in volatility along with sharp price fluctuations in the near future. Our volume indicators reflect volume flowing into and out of TWTR.K at a relatively equal pace (neutral). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bullish on TWTR.K and have had this outlook for the last 26 periods.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 71.6600. This is not an overbought or oversold reading. The last signal was a buy 2 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 62.08. This is not a topping or bottoming area. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a sell 9 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is 24. This is not a topping or bottoming area. The last signal was a buy 2 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a sell 8 period(s) ago.
Latest posts by John Heffernan (see all)
- Singapore Technologies Engineering HEFFX Highlights - June 3, 2019
- United Overseas Bank HEFFX Highlights - June 3, 2019
- COSCO Shipping International HEFFX Highlights - June 3, 2019