Twitter Inc (NYSE:TWTR) HEFFX Highlights
- Many stories are told via emojis, but Twitter and London’s Royal Opera House are taking it to the next level on Monday, July 17, in honor of World Emoji Day, using them to tell the story of an entire opera.
- This isn’t the first collaboration between these unlikely partners: They first joined forces to tweet an opera in August 2009.
- On Monday, the Royal Opera House will be tweeting all day long using emojis—and only emojis—to share the story of famous operas and ballets. There will be a new tweet every 30 minutes.
- TWITTER and Facebook chiefs will be ordered to face MPs to explain their lack of action against trolls who heaped abuse on election candidates.
- Lord Bew, the independent peer appointed by the PM to investigate, will demand the social media giants set out in a parliamentary hearing how they will crack down on bullying and intimidation.
Twitter, Inc. offers products and services for users, advertisers, developers and data partners. The Company’s products and services include Twitter, Periscope, Promoted Tweets, Promoted Accounts and Promoted Trends. Its Twitter is a platform for public self-expression and conversation in real time. Periscope broadcasts can also be viewed through Twitter and on desktop or mobile Web browser. Its Promoted Products enable its advertisers to promote their brands, products and services, amplify their visibility and reach, and extend the conversation around their advertising campaigns. Promoted Accounts appear in the same format and place as accounts suggested by its Who to Follow recommendation engine, or in some cases, in Tweets in a user’s timeline. Promoted Trends appear at the top of the list of trending topics for an entire day in a particular country or on a global basis. Its MoPub is a mobile-focused advertising exchange. Twitter Audience Platform is an advertising offering.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
Short term: Prices are moving.
Intermediate term: Prices are trending.
Note: this chart shows extraordinary price action to the upside.
By the way, prices are vulnerable to a correction towards 17.70.
The projected upper bound is: 20.70.
The projected lower bound is: 18.62.
The projected closing price is: 19.66.
TWITTER INC closed up 0.320 at 19.640. Volume was 21% above average (neutral) and Bollinger Bands were 13% wider than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume
19.350 19.970 19.330 19.640 20,835,472
Short Term: Overbought
Intermediate Term: Bullish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 18.42 18.08 17.35
Volatility: 24 36 56
Volume: 15,845,698 16,549,121 20,877,784
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
TWITTER INC is currently 13.2% above its 200-period moving average and is in an upward trend. Volatility is relatively normal as compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. Our volume indicators reflect moderate flows of volume into TWTR.K (mildly bullish). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bullish on TWTR.K and have had this outlook for the last 7 periods. Our momentum oscillator is currently indicating that TWTR.K is currently in an overbought condition.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 83.8333. This is an overbought reading. However, a signal is not generated until the Oscillator crosses below 80 The last signal was a sell 12 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 71.89. This is where it usually tops. The RSI usually forms tops and bottoms before the underlying security. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a sell 40 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is 173.This is an overbought reading. However, a signal isn’t generated until the indicator crosses below 100. The last signal was a sell 11 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a buy 15 period(s) ago.
Latest posts by John Heffernan (see all)
- Wilmar International HEFFX Highlights - August 4, 2019
- Golden Agri-Resources HEFFX Highlights - August 4, 2019
- Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings HEFFX Highlights - August 4, 2019