Twitter Inc (NYSE:TWTR) HEFFX Highlights
- Twitter told CNN on Sunday that the company reviewed the tweet, which features a WWE video that has been edited to show Trump beating up a man with a CNN logo on his face.
- Twitter said it considered three factors: the political context of the conversation surrounding the tweet, the various ways it could be interpreted and the lack of details in the tweet itself.
- New data shows that as President Trump continues to lash out online against the media — the organizations he frequently dubs as “dishonest” — that it’s in fact helping him reach his Twitter followers even more as outlets give major boosts of engagement to his online rants.
- SocialFlow, which is an online publishing optimization platform, compiled data from more than 300 major media companies by charting total reach (the number of people who read a media story published on an outlet’s given site that includes Facebook) — based on Mr. Trump’s insult-focused tweets.
- The data reveals that after firing off an angry message, Mr. Trump’s tweets saw a huge boost in readership, or engagement, after many of the outlets he refers to as “fake news” or “MSM” (mainstream media) covered his comments in their day’s reporting on social media.
Twitter, Inc. offers products and services for users, advertisers, developers and data partners. The Company’s products and services include Twitter, Periscope, Promoted Tweets, Promoted Accounts and Promoted Trends. Its Twitter is a platform for public self-expression and conversation in real time. Periscope broadcasts can also be viewed through Twitter and on desktop or mobile Web browser. Its Promoted Products enable its advertisers to promote their brands, products and services, amplify their visibility and reach, and extend the conversation around their advertising campaigns. Promoted Accounts appear in the same format and place as accounts suggested by its Who to Follow recommendation engine, or in some cases, in Tweets in a user’s timeline. Promoted Trends appear at the top of the list of trending topics for an entire day in a particular country or on a global basis. Its MoPub is a mobile-focused advertising exchange. Twitter Audience Platform is an advertising offering.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
Short term: Prices are moving.
Intermediate term: Prices are trending.
The projected upper bound is: 19.18.
The projected lower bound is: 16.69.
The projected closing price is: 17.93.
TWITTER INC closed up 0.220 at 17.870. Volume was 21% below average (neutral) and Bollinger Bands were 16% narrower than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume
17.660 18.075 17.470 17.870 13,427,025
Short Term: Neutral
Intermediate Term: Bearish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 17.83 17.70 17.43
Volatility: 39 46 62
Volume: 17,092,412 20,367,390 22,552,882
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
TWITTER INC is currently 2.5% above its 200-period moving average and is in an downward trend. Volatility is Our volume indicators reflect volume flowing into and out of TWTR.K at a relatively equal pace (neutral). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bearish on TWTR.K and have had this outlook for the last 17 periods.
Latest posts by John Heffernan (see all)
- Wilmar International HEFFX Highlights - August 4, 2019
- Golden Agri-Resources HEFFX Highlights - August 4, 2019
- Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings HEFFX Highlights - August 4, 2019