Twitter, Inc. (NYSE:TWTR) Announces Organizational Changes
- TWITTER’S DORSEY SAYS REORGANIZING HOW TWITTER IS GOING TO WORK TOGETHER FOR THE NEXT DECADE – TWEET
- TWITTER’S DORSEY SAYS HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE TWITTER “MORE STRAIGHTFORWARD” – TWEET
- TWITTER’S DORSEY SAYS ” – TWEET
- TWITTER’S DORSEY SAYS CO IS MOVING BACK TO A FUNCTIONAL ORGANIZATION; ALL OF ENGINEERING WILL MOVE TO MIKE MONTANO – TWEET
- TWITTER’S DORSEY SAYS “OF COURSE, THERE IS GOING TO BE SHORT-TERM RISK, COST AND THRASH” FROM ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGES – TWEET
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
Note: this chart shows extraordinary price action to the upside.
By the way, prices are vulnerable to a correction towards 39.14.
The projected upper bound is: 46.66.
The projected lower bound is: 41.17.
The projected closing price is: 43.91.
A black body occurred (because prices closed lower than they opened).
During the past 10 bars, there have been 5 white candles and 5 black candles. During the past 50 bars, there have been 30 white candles and 20 black candles for a net of 10 white candles.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 34.9112. This is not an overbought or oversold reading. The last signal was a sell 8 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 58.58. This is not a topping or bottoming area. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a sell 4 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is -65. This is not a topping or bottoming area. The last signal was a sell 8 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a sell 4 period(s) ago.
Rex Takasugi – TD Profile
TWITTER INC closed down -1.120 at 43.670. Volume was 7% below average (neutral) and Bollinger Bands were 13% wider than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume___
44.970 45.200 43.560 43.670 5,447,539
Short Term: Neutral
Intermediate Term: Bullish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 44.94 36.75 27.68
Volatility: 43 45 62
Volume: 6,062,573 6,639,247 5,206,711
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
TWITTER INC is currently 57.7% above its 200-period moving average and is in an upward trend. Volatility is Our volume indicators reflect moderate flows of volume into TWTR.N (mildly bullish). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bullish on TWTR.N and have had this outlook for the last 41 periods. our momentum oscillator has set a new 14-period low while the security price has not. This is a bearish divergence.
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- Shanghai: SSE Composite Index (.SSEC) investors booked profits following a surge in the previous session - February 19, 2019
- Canadian Dollar: USD/CAD (CAD=X) Continues Range Bound Action Amid Lack of Macro Data Updates - February 19, 2019
- Mixed UK data and Brexit uncertainties didn’t prevent the British Pound: USD/GBP (GBP=X) - February 19, 2019