It is Time to Put Hillary Clinton on Front Street with Full Investigation
“Crooked Hillary bought the DNC & then stole the Democratic Primary from Crazy Bernie!”
Friday, US President Donald Trump knocked the Justice Department in a series of tweets for not investigating “crooked Hillary and the Dems.”
It’s a position President Trump stated Thursday night, telling a radio show host that “hopefully” the Justice Department is “doing something” on the Dems and Russia, expressing frustration that he cannot “be involved in the FBI.”
“That dossier, which is totally fake and made up, is like a novel,” President Trump told Fox News host Laura Ingraham late Thursday. If you did not see it, it is a terrific interview.
“It’s a disgrace and should not have been allowed to be used — and, then, I hear the kind of money they spent. It’s inconceivable, it’s absolutely inconceivable. It’s horrible.”
It’s been a tough week for Democrats on other fronts too:
- The brother of Hillary Clinton’s former campaign Chairman, Tony Podesta, resigned from the lobbying firm he and his brother founded, the Podesta Group, showed up in the indictment against Paul Manafort.
- The new Donna Brazile book President Trump referenced is a frontal assault on the Democratic National Committee (DNC) for handing over the party to Mrs. Clinton before the primaries because it was broke. Note: Ms. Brazile is a former strong ally and girlfriend to Mrs. Clinton
In a Tweet Thursday night, President Trump called the bombshell by Ms. Brazile “real collusion and dishonesty. Major violation of campaign finance laws and money laundering.”
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Staying Healthy in Winter - December 13, 2018
- US Congress Quietly Passed a Law that Likely Signals a ‘Boom’ for the $1-B Cannabis-based CBD Industry - December 12, 2018
- Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) Will Burn Hedge Fund Managers - December 12, 2018