Prima, the new industry-defining hemp CBD wellness brand, announced today the launch of three signature products in their body, beauty and supplement categories available at their new online shop at prima.co.
Based in Santa Monica, CA, Prima’s founders are The Honest Company® Co-Founder, bestselling author and purpose-driven entrepreneur Christopher Gavigan, award-winning health and cannabis activist Jessica Assaf and mission-oriented operator and Honest alum Laurel Angelica Myers.
“The time has come for hemp and cannabinoid science to be unlocked and adopted as a way to reclaim better balance, more joy and greater healing — and we are leading the uprising. In an age of health-altering digital addictions and epidemic levels of chronic stress and anxiety, Prima seeks to be the one trusted wellness resource and solution for all,” said Prima Founder and CEO Christopher Gavigan.
With an unprecedented commitment to transparency, the purest functional ingredients and verified potency, Prima is already raising the standards in the industry; as the first brand to be awarded the MadeSafe certification (verifying that no toxic ingredients were used) in the CBD category.
Prima’s launch assortment includes essential, daily products to help reduce everyday stress, calm and soothe skin, and increase overall balance of the body’s physiological systems.
- Night Magic: a luxurious skin treatment for face and neck for improved radiance, tone, and balance, made with 13 potent, organic botanical oils and 150mg hemp cannabinoids, including naturally occurring CBD ($88.00)
- Skin Therapy: a nourishing and emollient-rich therapeutic skin butter to help support skin health and lock in moisture ($38.00)
- The Daily: a once-daily, vegan softgel hemp wellness blend, doctor-formulated and designed for optimal bioavailability ($45.00 / 30 capsules)
Latest posts by Ivy Heffernan (see all)
- Black Panther 2 Released Date Confirmed For 2020 - August 25, 2019
- First Gun Shot Is Fired as New Weapons Enter Hong Kong Protests - August 25, 2019
- Barcelona Beach Evacuation After a Bomb From The Spanish Civil War Is Found - August 25, 2019