In Y 2017, Qatar Airways took its Business Class product to a new, unprecedented level of luxury and style, raising the bar for all of its competitors. The so-called ‘Qsuite’ features not only Business Class suites with sliding doors for total privacy but also double beds, allowing passengers in adjoining seats to create their own private room.
Adjustable panels and movable TV monitors on the center four seats also allow colleagues, friends or families travelling together to transform their space into a four person suite, allowing them to work, dine and socialize together. Each seat is crafted with thoughtful and luxurious details such as hand-stitched Italian leather and satin rose gold finishing.
To further complement the customisable on-board seating experience that passengers will now enjoy, Qatar Airways is also launching a new food and beverage concept, introducing a menu that offers a host of new dining choices.
The Qsuite, which makes Business Class look First Class is only available on selected routes and aircraft (A350-1000s (OTCMKT:EADSY) and some retrofitted B777s (NYSE:BA) and A350-900s).
- Official website: Qatar Airways
- Review: read here a review of Qatar Airways’ Qsuite Business Class in an Airbus A350.
- Review: read here a review of Qatar Airways’ Business Class in a Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
- Review: read here a review of Qatar Airways’ Business Class in a Boeing 777-300.
- Review: read here a review of Qatar Airways’ Business Class in an Airbus A330.
Enjoy your travels
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Wall Street’s Key Stock Analysts Research Report, All Buys - March 30, 2020
- Commentary: Paul Ebeling on Wall Street, World Vs Coronavirus - March 30, 2020
- Gold: Conditions Setting Up for the Price to 2X - March 30, 2020