- Location: Google maps
- Hotel website: Waldorf Astoria Bangkok
- Tip: get complimentary VIP perks when booking via Virtuoso
Blending Thai charm with luxurious comfort, Waldorf Astoria Bangkok, is an iconic presence in the heart of Thailand’s capital city.
Architect André Fu designed this hotel in Bangkok with bronze accents and soaring ceilings, reflecting the opulence and grandeur of the original Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City.
Situated on the ultra-modern Magnolias Ratchadamri Boulevard, the hotel offers a wealth of amenities for discerning business and leisure travelers, including beautifully decorated rooms and suites, great dining options, and indulgent relaxation facilities, which includes a stunning rooftop pool.
Waldorf Astoria Bangkok is on the Top 10 list of the best hotels in Bangkok.
Enjoy your travels when the World reopens.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Monday’s World Stock Markets: Asia-Pacific - September 21, 2020
- Wall Street’s Key Stock Analysts Research Report, All Buys - September 21, 2020
- Commentary: Paul Ebeling on Wall Street, FAANGs Topping - September 21, 2020