The Trump Effect: Economic Policies Translating Into More Jobs
- “The only reason to vote for a Democrat is if you are tired of Winning!”
- “Our strong economy means more jobs for our great electrical contractors.”
Tuesday, US President Donald Trump told electrical contractors that his economic policies would translate into more jobs for their ranks as he highlighted a new trade deal among the US, Mexico and Canada know as USMCA making North America a manufacturing powerhouse.
“We are in the midst of a manufacturing renaissance, something which nobody thought you would hear,” President Trump said in a speech to the National Electrical Contractors Association Convention in Philadelphia, a day after celebrating the new North American trade deal.
President Trump calls the new trade agreement USMCA, for US-Mexico-Canada Agreement. “Like YMCA or US Marine Corps with an A at the end,” he explained.
North America is a manufacturing powerhouse.
Fact: The United States ranks #2 in the world behind China in manufacturing output. Mexico ranks 11th and Canada 13th, according to United Nations numbers.
NAFTA is Out! The North American Free Trade Agreement cost American jobs.
“We are finally rebuilding our country, and we are doing it with American aluminum, American steel and with our great electrical contractors,” he said.
President Trump said the strong economy “means more jobs for our great electrical contractors.”
Before departing the White House, President Trump Tweeted: “THE ONLY REASON TO VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT IS IF YOU’RE TIRED OF WINNING!
Making and Keeping America Great!
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Ferrari’s (NYSE:RACE) FUV Test ‘Mule’ Spied Out On the Road - October 22, 2018
- Fed Will Fade, Halt Interest Rate Hikes After December - October 22, 2018
- Saudi Arabia Will Not Repeat 1973 Crude Oil Embargo - October 22, 2018