The Top 5 Luxury Hotels in Russia
Just 2 blocks from the Hermitage Museum and close to Nevsky Prospekt and the Mariinsky Theatre, Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg provides a dreamy luxury experience: living like Russian royalty in an authentic 19th-Century palace.
This fully restored, 19th-Century royal palace showcases gilded ceilings and an elegant gold-and-cream color palette. Heritage hotel interiors, including the main stairway, vestibule and entry hall, have all been painstakingly restored to their original 1820 beauty, while newly appointed luxury hotel areas reflect imperial Russian style while feeling fresh, light and contemporary. The 183 guestrooms have been updated with a fresh, airy feel. The four-level spa features a glass-roofed pool and Russian steam room.
- Hotel website: Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St Petersburg
- Tip: enjoy free VIP perks at Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg when booking via Virtuoso (e.g. room upgrade, daily breakfast, early check-in, late check-out, and $100 spa credit).
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- F1: Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) Returned to Form at US Grand Prix - October 23, 2018
- The US is in a ‘Great Economic Boom’ - October 23, 2018
- It is Not a Migrant Caravan, It is a Migrant Invasion - October 23, 2018