Scientists at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) are working with a biotech company to quickly start clinical trials of an experimental messenger RNA vaccine and fast track it to licensure.
The FDA has not yet licensed messenger RNA vaccines that use part of the RNA of a virus to manipulate the body’s immune system into stimulating a potent immune response.
It looks like the coronavirus vaccine will be the 1st genetically engineered messenger RNA vaccine to be fast tracked to licensure, just like Gardasil was the 1st genetically engineered virus-like particle vaccine to be fast tracked to licensure.
There will be lots of questions about whether the fast-tracked coronavirus vaccine was studied long enough to adequately demonstrate safety, especially for people who have trouble resolving strong inflammatory responses in their bodies and may be at greater risk for vaccine reactions.
However, there is no question about what will happen if the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommends that all Americans get the newly licensed coronavirus vaccine.
The government has a national vaccine plan,it is a plan designed to make sure you, your child and everyone in America gets every dose of every vaccine that government officials recommend now and in the future.
Government agencies have created lucrative public private business partnerships with the pharmaceutical industry and the medical establishment to do the following:
- Develop many new vaccines
- Increase public demand for vaccines
- Raise vaccination rates among children to nearly 100%
- Create and expand electronic vaccine tracking registries
- Promote global vaccination programs, even though the primary purpose of the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act was to reduce vaccine reactions and protect the US childhood vaccine supply, not fund and expand global vaccination programs
Federal health officials accurately characterize the US vaccination system in the 21st Century as a business, 10 yrs ago they admitted that “The 2010 National Vaccine Plan provides a vision for the US vaccine and immunization enterprise for the next decade.”
That is because they know the National Vaccine Plan is really a Vaccine Marketing Plan for the pharmaceutical industry.
If you are wondering why many US states are trying to pass laws eliminating all vaccine exemptions and mandate every vaccine the pharmaceutical industry produces and the CDC recommends, you do not have to look any further than the government’s well-financed National Vaccine Plan.
To learn more visit the website of the nonprofit charity, the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), here.
For Internet resources where you can learn more see below:
- Vaccine Requirements and Exemptions by State — Vaccine laws vary from one US state to another. By knowing the specific policies where you live, you’ll learn how you can get exemptions and better protect your right to make informed vaccine choices.
- NVIC Memorial for Vaccine Victims — View descriptions and photos of children and adults who have suffered vaccine reactions, injuries and deaths. If you or your child experiences an adverse vaccine event, please consider posting and sharing your story here.
- If You Vaccinate, Ask 8 Questions — Learn how to recognize vaccine reaction symptoms and prevent vaccine injuries.
- Vaccine Freedom Wall — View or post descriptions of harassment and sanctions by doctors, employers and school and health officials for making independent vaccine choices.
- Vaccine Failure Wall — View or post descriptions about vaccines that have failed to work and protect the vaccinated from disease.
Now, when national vaccine issues come up, you can have the up-to-date information and call-to-action items you need at your fingertips.
And take the time to locate a medical doctor who treats you with compassion and respect, and who is willing to work with you to do what is right for your child.
Eat healthy, Be healthy, Live lively
Have a healthy day, Stay at home!