In high school I learned that in Y 1887 Professor Alexander Tyler at the University of Edinburgh taught that Democracies and Republics last about 200 years.
The Big Q: Has our Republic outlasted the timeline?
The Big A: Little did I think 65 yrs ago that could happen in the USA, but in Y 1964 I saw it begin and continue until the pattern reversed on 8 November 2016 with the election of Donald J. Trump as our President.
Professor Tyler said this: “A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.
From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a Dictatorship.”
- The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:
- From bondage to spiritual faith;
- From spiritual faith to great courage;
- From courage to liberty;
- From liberty to abundance;
- From abundance to complacency;
- From complacency to apathy;
- From apathy to dependence;
- From dependence back into bondage.”
Today, the United States is now somewhere between the “complacency and apathy” phase of Professor Tyler’s definition of Democracy, with some 40% of the nation’s population already having reached the “governmental dependency” phase..
If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to 21-M+ criminal invaders called illegal aliens, and they vote then we can say Goodbye to the USA as we have known it sooner rather than later.
Much is at stake, knowing that apathy is the greatest danger to our Freedom.
We now have a strong leader in President Trump who has shredded the legacy of the NWO of GHWB (41) and his Gang, which included the Clinton’s and the Hussein Obama’s in just over 2 years and continues to Make and Keep America Great!
God Bless America!
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Street’s Key Stock Analysts Research Reports - June 26, 2019
- Asia: Gold, USD, Crude Oil, Stocks & Commodities - June 26, 2019
- President Trump,”I Do Not Need Exit Strategies if War With Iran” - June 25, 2019