The Crypto Sector Maintained Momentum, Bulls in Charge
Thursday, the cryptocurrency sector maintained its Bullish momentum, with most major currencies trading up by more than 3% on the day.
Below is a look at what moved the cryptocurrency market Thursday, as follows;
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc (NYSE:GS) officially announced it’s opening a cryptocurrency trading desk.
Despite enthusiasm for blockchain technology among cryptocurrency investors, a new survey by Gartner revealed very few CIOs in the corporate world are really considering utilizing the technology that underlies many cryptos.
Among those surveyed, just 1% of CIOs said their company had already adopted some form of blockchain technology, 8% said they’re planning on experimenting with blockchain tech in the near future and 77% said they have no interest in blockchain and/or no intention of exploring its use, for now/
Reddit cofounder Alexis Ohanian predicted Ethereum (ETH) prices would hit $15,000 by the end of Y 2018 and Bitcoin prices would reach $20,000 this year.
Ethereum prices rose 12% Thursday after Mr. Ohanian said he is Bullish Ethereum because “people are actually building on it.”
Below is how several Top crypto investments fared Thursday.
Prices as of 3:45p EDT and reflect the previous 24 hours.
- Bitcoin gained 5.7% at 9,654
- Ethereum gained 12.4% at $761
- Ripple gained 3.6% 88c
- Bitcoin Cash gained 2.9% at $1,492
The Crypto Bulls are in charge.
Latest posts by HEFFX (see all)
- Tesla Is Hiring Someone To Defend Elon Musk And Fend Off Attacks By Twitter Trolls - January 20, 2021
- PayPal Will Continue To Profit From A Huge Increase In Volume And Accounts - January 20, 2021
- Google’s Ethical AI Division Investigating Sharing of Sensitive Documents - January 20, 2021