- The electric Bentley EXP 100 GT celebrates 100 years of the brand with what it says is a look at the “GT of 2035.”
- Chairman and CEO Adrian Hallmark said the company expects to make cars this large and luxurious, but with an electric range of 400-plus miles, within the next 15 years.
- The concept confirms Bentley’s commitment to make electric and autonomous vehicles that retain their “Bentleyness.”
“Seeing Bentley’s EXP 100 concept in person is a very different experience than looking at a photo of it.
Up close, it is astonishingly extravagant and, well, massive.
It is exactly as imposing as a Bentley should be, and the detailing around the headlights and grille is spectacular.
The Continental GT may have brought Bentley to a broader audience, but now it seems like high time for the company to move up to an even higher echelon of the ultra-luxury world. A production car with even a fraction of the presence of this concept car could do exactly that.” –Joey Capparella on the scene at Pebble, thank you Joey!
Note: Bentley Motors Limited is a British manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs and a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group (OTCMKT:VLKAY) since Y 1998. HQ’d in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by WO Bentley 100 years ago.
Have a terrific weekend.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Ferrari’s (NYSE:RACE) Portofino Does 0-100 KM/H in Acceleration Test - February 23, 2020
- Milan Fashion Week Carries On… - February 22, 2020
- 2020: 1st Lady Melania Trump - February 22, 2020