Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) HEFFX Targets $300
- CEO Elon Musk confirmed on Twitter earlier Thursday that both the Tesla Supercharging network and urban charging networks are about to get a “major” expansion to ready the more dense areas of the U.S. for EVs.
- As the number of EVs on the road grows, the number of chargers must as well. Tesla strategically places its Superchargers outside of city centers and more along their connecting routes, enabling commuters to charge their cars without straying from their route as much as possible.
- Generally, it is as easy as getting off at an exit and navigating to one of the distinguishable charging stations. Tesla is building loads of new Supercharging stations in preparation for the Model 3 launch. In some cases, fleets of “off the grid” charging stations, enabling the use of solar panels and Tesla Powerpacks to store energy.
Tesla, Inc., formerly Tesla Motors, Inc., designs, develops, manufactures and sells fully electric vehicles, and energy storage systems, as well as installs, operates and maintains solar and energy storage products. The Company operates through two segments: Automotive, and Energy generation and storage. The Automotive segment includes the design, development, manufacturing, and sales of electric vehicles. The Energy generation and storage segment includes the design, manufacture, installation, and sale or lease of stationary energy storage products and solar energy systems to residential and commercial customers, or sale of electricity generated by its solar energy systems to customers. The Company produces and distributes two fully electric vehicles, the Model S sedan and the Model X sport utility vehicle (SUV). It also offers Model 3, a sedan designed for the mass market. It develops energy storage products for use in homes, commercial facilities and utility sites.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
Short term: Prices are moving.
Intermediate term: Prices are trending.
By the way, prices are vulnerable to a correction towards 333.20.
The projected upper bound is: 382.35.
The projected lower bound is: 329.02.
The projected closing price is: 355.69.
TESLA INC closed down -8.130 at 355.400. Volume was 100% below average (consolidating) and Bollinger Bands were 3% narrower than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume
361.600 366.650 354.660 355.400 8,901
Short Term: Overbought
Intermediate Term: Bullish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 344.73 348.25 275.46
Volatility: 52 49 43
Volume: 7,828,937 8,649,299 6,208,828
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
TESLA INC is currently 29.0% above its 200-period moving average and is in an upward trend. Volatility is relatively normal as compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. Our volume indicators reflect moderate flows of volume into TSLA.O (mildly bullish). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bullish on TSLA.O and have had this outlook for the last 2 periods.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 77.9731. This is not an overbought or oversold reading. The last signal was a sell 0 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 56.70. This is not a topping or bottoming area. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a sell 32 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is 89. This is not a topping or bottoming area. The last signal was a sell 0 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a buy 5 period(s) ago.
Latest posts by John Heffernan (see all)
- Singapore Technologies Engineering HEFFX Highlights - June 3, 2019
- United Overseas Bank HEFFX Highlights - June 3, 2019
- COSCO Shipping International HEFFX Highlights - June 3, 2019