- HEFFX Targeted $250 and stands
- Tesla is improving Autopilot
- Tesla is bringing back free, unlimited Supercharging
- The Indian government has reassured the company that they could sell in India, but they seem to be insisting that they would have to manufacture locally.
- Battery-making gigafactories are about to arrive in Europe
German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Monday is scheduled to break ground at a 500 million-euro ($543 million) plant
Tesla tempts owners to upgrade at the end of their leases
Researchers Estimate Break-Even On Tesla Model 3 at $41000
- According to the Guardian Newspaper, Tesla workers are passing out on the factory floor.
Fainting spells, dizziness, seizures and other symptoms have led to more than 100 calls to ambulances since 2014
Tesla has said its factory safety record has significantly improved over the last year.
- Former SolarCity CEO Lyndon Rive will leave Tesla
Rive, 40, said SolarCity was “healthier than it’s ever been,” and the time had come for him to move on.
- Tesla battery researcher says they doubled lifetime of batteries in Tesla’s products 4 years ahead of time
- Tesla owner hacks Autopilot’s debugging mode
- Volkswagen Challenges Tesla for Electric Car Supremacy
Volkswagen wants to “leapfrog” Tesla and become the leader in electric cars
Telsa went to Mexico to hire employees
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
Short term: Prices are moving.
Intermediate term: Prices are trending.
Note: this chart shows extraordinary price action to the upside.
The projected upper bound is: 347.42.
The projected lower bound is: 305.39.
The projected closing price is: 326.40.
TESLA INC closed up 8.310 at 325.140. Volume was 100% below average (consolidating) and Bollinger Bands were 28% narrower than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume
317.280 325.490 316.310 325.140 585
Short Term: Neutral
Intermediate Term: Bearish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 312.93 300.12 239.00
Volatility: 41 45 39
Volume: 4,753,158 5,896,840 4,763,389
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
TESLA INC is currently 36.0% above its 200-period moving average and is in an downward trend. Volatility is high as compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. Our volume indicators reflect volume flowing into and out of TSLA.O at a relatively equal pace (neutral). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bearish on TSLA.O and have had this outlook for the last 7 periods.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 86.0470. This is an overbought reading. However, a signal is not generated until the Oscillator crosses below 80 The last signal was a sell 9 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 60.00. This is not a topping or bottoming area. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a sell 18 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is 90. This is not a topping or bottoming area. The last signal was a sell 9 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a sell 9 period(s) ago.
Latest posts by John Heffernan (see all)
- 5 Most Subscribed YouTubers 2018 - January 4, 2019
- Hottest Bikini Instagrams of 2018 - January 4, 2019
- MBH Corporation PLC (M8H.DU) May See Eur 3.60 in 2019 - November 28, 2018