Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) HEFFX Highlights
- According to a report from a source speaking with Electrek, a recent software update has introduced a new client for a new streaming service called “TTunes.” The news comes from a well known “Tesla tinkerer” who goes by the moniker Green. Right now, there is no user interface for customers to interact with, but, apparently, the code can be found on all of the company’s vehicles.
- “THAT’S A JOKE”
- Shortly after the news broke Tesla’s CEO, Elon Musk, took to Twitter to cryptically say that TTunes is a joke. He didn’t elaborate on exactly what that means, so it could be that the name is the joke and the software is real, or even that the entire thing is a joke and there is no Tesla specific streaming service in the works at all. The latter would beg the question of who the joke is supposed to be on anyway.
Tesla does not really have “TTunes”. That’s a joke.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) August 26, 2017
Tesla, Inc., formerly Tesla Motors, Inc., designs, develops, manufactures and sells fully electric vehicles, and energy storage systems, as well as installs, operates and maintains solar and energy storage products. The Company operates through two segments: Automotive, and Energy generation and storage. The Automotive segment includes the design, development, manufacturing, and sales of electric vehicles. The Energy generation and storage segment includes the design, manufacture, installation, and sale or lease of stationary energy storage products and solar energy systems to residential and commercial customers, or sale of electricity generated by its solar energy systems to customers. The Company produces and distributes two fully electric vehicles, the Model S sedan and the Model X sport utility vehicle (SUV). It also offers Model 3, a sedan designed for the mass market. It develops energy storage products for use in homes, commercial facilities and utility sites.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
Short term: Prices are moving.
Intermediate term: Prices are ranging.
The projected upper bound is: 373.10.
The projected lower bound is: 321.90.
The projected closing price is: 347.50.
TESLA INC closed down -4.880 at 348.050. Volume was 53% below average (consolidating) and Bollinger Bands were 6% narrower than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume
354.240 355.690 347.300 348.050 3,483,956
Short Term: Neutral
Intermediate Term: Bullish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 352.14 346.67 284.10
Volatility: 36 48 43
Volume: 4,529,443 7,536,967 6,210,578
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
TESLA INC is currently 22.5% above its 200-period moving average and is in an upward trend. Volatility is relatively normal as compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. Our volume indicators reflect volume flowing into and out of TSLA.O at a relatively equal pace (neutral). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bullish on TSLA.O and have had this outlook for the last 13 periods.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 71.7898. This is not an overbought or oversold reading. The last signal was a buy 2 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 50.21. This is not a topping or bottoming area. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a sell 43 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is -43. This is not a topping or bottoming area. The last signal was a buy 2 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a sell 5 period(s) ago.
Latest posts by John Heffernan (see all)
- Wilmar International HEFFX Highlights - August 4, 2019
- Golden Agri-Resources HEFFX Highlights - August 4, 2019
- Yangzijiang Shipbuilding Holdings HEFFX Highlights - August 4, 2019