- Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) criticized the media in a series of Twitter posts he Tweeted Wednesday.
- “The holier-than-thou hypocrisy of big media companies who lay claim to the truth, but publish only enough to sugarcoat the lie, is why the public no longer respects them,” Mr. Musk said.
- Musk added that he will start a website that will evaluate “the core truth of any article and track the credibility score over time of each journalist, editor & publication.”
Mr. Musk said he will consider naming the website “Pravda,” a name shared by the former official newspaper of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
Mr. Musk has been outspoken about the criticism that Tesla has received, and the media’s reporting on it.
Have a healthy weekend, Keep the Faith!
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- President Trump Vs Joe Biden on Illegal Immigration - October 22, 2020
- Ferrari World’s Spectacular Roof-walk and Zipline Opens in November - October 21, 2020
- Home Loans Spike with the Strong Economic Recovery - October 21, 2020