This marks his best showing in this poll since the early months of his Presidency and is five percentage points higher than what it was just 1_week ago.
Other results from the poll show:
- 37% strongly approve of the job President Trump is doing, while 36% strongly disapprove.
- The President earned a monthly job approval rating from Rasmussen of 48% in March, which was down 1-pt from February.
- President Trump has a significantly higher approval than former President Barack Hussein Obama, at 47%, had at this point of his administration.
Rasmussen’s margin of error for its full sample of 1,500 likely voters is plus-or-minus 2.5 percentage points, with a 95% level of confidence.
Making and Keeping America Great!
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Passione Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) Is Dedicated to Ferrari Owners and Fans World Wide - April 18, 2019
- Atlanta Fed Raises Q-1 GDP Outlook to 2.8%, President Trump’s Policies Working - April 18, 2019
- Mueller Report A Clear Victory for President Trump - April 18, 2019