SinoCloud Group Ltd (SGX:5EK) HEFFX Highlights
- Shares of SinoCloud Group Ltd (5EK.SI) have seen the needle move 100.00% or 0.001 in the most recent session. The SES listed company saw a recent bid of $0.002 on 7200000 volume.
- Traders often key in on technical support and resistance levels when undertaking stock analysis. These levels can play an important role on a day to day basis. Many traders and investors will carefully monitor different support and resistance levels in order to gauge stock price movement.
- Investors may also be tracking stock price momentum. Sometimes investors may be hesitant to jump into the market after it has consistently kept heading higher over a sustained period of time. However, there may also be ample evidence that the market may just keep going higher.
- Markets that make new highs may have the ability to make even higher highs, thus leading to further gains. Often times, investors may be looking at technical indicators to help define trend conditions. Generally speaking, strong momentum is typically spotted near the beginning of a trend.
- On the flip side, momentum tends to be weaker as the trend is ending and possibly about to reverse direction.
SinoCloud Group Limited, formerly Armarda Group Limited, is an investment holding company. The Company’s segments include provision of IT services, which provides information technology (IT) consultancy services; Trading of IT equipment, which is engaged in trading of IT equipment and radio frequency identification (RFID) chips; Mobile satellite services, which provides mobile satellite communication services and distributes satellite phones, and Internet Data Centre services, which provides Internet data center, cloud computing and big data services in the People’s Republic of China (PRC). The Company owns interest in China Satellite Mobile Communications Group Limited (CSMCG), which owns and distributes mobile satellite voice and data services for Thuraya Telecommunications Company. The Company operates in Hong Kong, Singapore and PRC. The Company’s subsidiary is SinoCloud Investment Holdings Limited, which is engaged in investment holding.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
Short term: Prices are stalling.
Intermediate term: Prices are trending.
Note: this chart shows extraordinary price action to the upside.
By the way, prices are vulnerable to a correction towards 0.00.
The projected upper bound is: 0.00.
The projected lower bound is: 0.00.
The projected closing price is: 0.00.
SINOCLOUD GROUP closed up 0.001 at 0.002. Volume was 458% above average (trending) and Bollinger Bands were 48% wider than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume
0.002 0.003 0.002 0.002 45,737,100
Short Term: Neutral
Intermediate Term: Bearish
Long Term: Bearish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 0.00 0.00 0.00
Volatility: 636 612 642
Volume: 11,687,112 6,719,416 5,408,512
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
SINOCLOUD GROUP gapped up today (bullish) on heavy volume. Possibility of a Breakaway Gap which usually signifies the beginning of a major market move. Four types of price gaps exist – Common, Breakaway, Runaway, and Exhaustion. Gaps acts as support/resistance.
SINOCLOUD GROUP is currently 0.7% below its 200-period moving average and is in an downward trend. Volatility is high as compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. Our volume indicators reflect very strong flows of volume into SINL.SI (bullish). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bearish on SINL.SI and have had this outlook for the last 2 periods.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 25.0000. This is not an overbought or oversold reading. The last signal was a buy 0 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 52.66. This is not a topping or bottoming area. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a buy 25 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is 56. This is not a topping or bottoming area. The last signal was a buy 0 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a sell 4 period(s) ago.