Sincap group Ltd (SGX:5UN) HEFFX Highlights
- Sincap Group Limited (5UN.SI) touched 0.020 on a recent bid indicating that the Tenkan line is still hovering below the Kijun Sen. This represents bearish momentum for the shares. Whether or not the shares are ready to break further to the downside is yet to be seen.
- The Tenkan Sen / Kijun Sen Cross signal occurs when the Tenkan Sen (Turning line) crosses the Kijun Sen (Standard line).
- A bearish signal occurs when the Tenkan Sen crosses from above to below the Kijun Sen.
- The Ichimoku Kinko Hyo system includes five kinds of signal, of which this site highlights the most recent of each for each ticker.
- The Ichimoku signals, including all Ichimoku elements, should never be taken in isolation, but considered in the context of the overall chart.
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo is a visual technical analysis system and the charts are designed to be considered in their entirety, with regard given to the relationships between all of the elements, including the price.
- As such, Ichimoku is not suitable for automated or “single event” decision making.
Sincap Group Limited is a Singapore-based investment holding company. The Company is engaged in the trading of alumina and thermal coal, as well as the mining and sale of gypsum, in the People’s Republic of China (PRC). The Company’s segments include gypsum ore and powder, alumina products, coal products and property. Its gypsum ore and powder segment includes the mining of gypsum ore and powder, which involves the process of exploration and sale of gypsum ore and powder. Its alumina products segment focuses on the business of trading and sale of alumina. The Company’s coal products segment is engaged in the business of trading and sale of coal. Its property segment focuses on property development and property investment. It has mining and exploration rights to gypsum reserves in the Dawenkou Gypsum District in Shandong Province. The Company’s subsidiaries include Beijing Raffles Investment Advisory Co., Ltd., Sincap Australia Pte. Ltd. and Orion Energy Resources Pte. Ltd.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Downwards.
Short term: Prices are moving.
Intermediate term: Prices are trending.
The projected upper bound is: 0.03.
The projected lower bound is: 0.01.
The projected closing price is: 0.02.
SINCAP GRP LTD closed up 0.001 at 0.021. Volume was 6% above average (neutral) and Bollinger Bands were 171% wider than normal.
Open High Low Close Volume
0.021 0.023 0.020 0.021 48,405,800
Short Term: Neutral
Intermediate Term: Bearish
Long Term: Bullish
Moving Averages: 10-period 50-period 200-period
Close: 0.02 0.02 0.02
Volatility: 130 210 184
Volume: 45,792,160 75,724,072 22,388,694
Short-term traders should pay closer attention to buy/sell arrows while intermediate/long-term traders should place greater emphasis on the Bullish or Bearish trend reflected in the lower ribbon.
SINCAP GRP LTD is currently 26.4% above its 200-period moving average and is in an downward trend. Volatility is high as compared to the average volatility over the last 10 periods. Our volume indicators reflect volume flowing into and out of SINC.SI at a relatively equal pace (neutral). Our trend forecasting oscillators are currently bearish on SINC.SI and have had this outlook for the last 6 periods.
Momentum is a general term used to describe the speed at which prices move over a given time period. Generally, changes in momentum tend to lead to changes in prices. This expert shows the current values of four popular momentum indicators.
One method of interpreting the Stochastic Oscillator is looking for overbought areas (above 80) and oversold areas (below 20). The Stochastic Oscillator is 26.6667. This is not an overbought or oversold reading. The last signal was a buy 1 period(s) ago.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The RSI shows overbought (above 70) and oversold (below 30) areas. The current value of the RSI is 45.77. This is not a topping or bottoming area. A buy or sell signal is generated when the RSI moves out of an overbought/oversold area. The last signal was a sell 13 period(s) ago.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
The CCI shows overbought (above 100) and oversold (below -100) areas. The current value of the CCI is -61. This is not a topping or bottoming area. The last signal was a buy 5 period(s) ago.
The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator (MACD) gives signals when it crosses its 9 period signal line. The last signal was a sell 11 period(s) ago.