“Lucy” star Scarlett Johansson has topped the “Forbes” list of the highest-paid actresses for the second time, beating names like Sofia Vergara, Reese Witherspoon, and Nicole Kidman among others.
According to “forbes.com”, Johansson earned top spot with an earning of $56 million.
According to the portal, the actress, who is popular for her character Black Widow in the “Avengers” universe, raked in a lot of “Marvel money, like an eight-figure check for her upcoming ‘Black Widow’ film and an impressive back-end payment of about $35 million for the $2.8 billion-grossing “Avengers: Endgame”.
The second spot is taken by Sophia Veragara, who has $44.1 million, at the third position is Reese Witherspoon with $35 million.
Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Aniston have secured the fourth and fifth position in the list with $34 million and $28 million respectively.
Kaley Cuoco Elisabeth Moss Margot Robbie Charlize Theron and Ellen Pompeo have been named in the list too.
Here’s the list of the world’s highest-paid actresses of 2019:
1. Scarlett Johansson: Earnings: $56 million
2. Sofia Vergara: Earnings: $44.1 million
3. Reese Witherspoon: Earnings: $35 million
4. Nicole Kidman: Earnings: $34 million
5. Jennifer Aniston: Earnings: $28 million
6. Kaley Cuoco: Earnings: $25 million
7. Elisabeth Moss: Earnings: $24 million
8. Margot Robbie: Earnings: $23.5 million
9. Charlize Theron: Earnings: $23 million
10. Ellen Pompeo: Earnings: $22 million