Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the global leader in CRM, today announced that Salesforce executives will participate in the following investor events:
- Monday, June 1, 2020: Adam Blitzer, EVP & GM, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud and Community Cloud, will participate in a fireside chat at the Morgan Stanley 2020 Cloud Secular Winners Virtual Conference at 1:00 p.m. (PT) / 4:00 p.m. (ET).
- Monday, June 8, 2020: Doug Camplejohn, EVP & GM, Sales Cloud, will participate in the Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. Virtual Software & Semiconductor Bus Tour at 4:15 p.m. (PT) / 7:15 p.m. (ET).
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020: Adam Selipsky, CEO & President, Tableau, will participate in a fireside chat at the Stifel 2020 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference at 1:40 p.m. (PT) / 4:40 p.m. (ET).
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020: Mark Hawkins, President & CFO, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the William Blair 40th Annual Growth Stock Conference at 2:00 p.m. (PT) / 5:00 p.m. (ET).
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020: Mike Micucci, CEO, Commerce Cloud, will participate in the Citi Virtual Software Bus Tour at 10:00 a.m. (PT) / 1:00 p.m. (ET).
Webcasts of each event will be available on Salesforce’s website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), bringing companies closer to their customers in the digital age. Founded in 1999, Salesforce enables companies of every size and industry to take advantage of powerful technologies—cloud, mobile, social, internet of things, artificial intelligence, voice and blockchain—to create a 360-degree view of their customers. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.