Republicans Believe Investigation of Hillary Clinton Should Continue
A majority of Republicans (65%) believe Donald Trump’s Administration should continue the probe into Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation, that according to Rasmussen Reports poll released Wednesday.
The results among likely voters, according to the survey:
- 65% of Republicans say Trump should continue investigating.
- 52% said Trump should drop the investigation.
- 41% said Trump should continue investigating.
- 78% of Democrats say Trump should drop the investigation.
Donald Trump implied on a “60 Minutes” interview that he would back off from his campaign pledge to appoint a special prosecutor to further investigate Mrs. Clinton’s use of a private e-Mail server and handling of classified information while Secretary of State.
Fully, 65% Americans think Clinton broke the law sending and receiving those classified communications over her private e-Mail server, according to Rasmussen.
The survey of 1,000 likely voters was conducted on 13-14 November by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- President Trump’s Foriegn Policy, “So Far, So Good - July 19, 2018
- Morning Briefing Global Stocks - July 19, 2018
- Gold, Silver, Copper and Crude Oil Briefing - July 19, 2018