Tacos shouldn’t be confined to Tuesdays, so today Quest Nutritionannounced the launch of Loaded Taco Tortilla Style Protein Chips, a taco-flavor fiesta with 19 grams of protein and only 4 grams of net carbs per bag. Now, every day is taco day.
“Americans consume more than 4.5 billion tacos every yeari, so in our quest to offer better-for-you versions of the most craveable foods, we knew we had to make a taco-flavored chip that delivered on taste with no nutritional compromise,” said Suzanne Ginestro, chief marketing officer at Quest Nutrition. “No one should have to give up the taco flavor they love, or the macros they want.”
The Loaded Taco Tortilla Style Protein Chips pack all the flavors of crunchy taco shells and delicious toppings in each bite.
The line of Quest Tortilla Style Protein Chips. It was first introduced last year, and now features at least nine times the protein of conventional chips. With approximately 75 percent lower net carbs, allowing consumers to enjoy the chips they crave. Since launch, they have been a runaway success. The chips continue to perform as top-selling single serve items across the Nutrition category in both online and brick and mortar stores.
Quest Tortilla Style Protein Chips are baked, not fried and are available in four bold flavors:
- Loaded Taco – 19 grams of protein, 4g net carbs
- Chili Lime – 20 grams of protein, 3g net carbs
- Nacho Cheese –18 grams of protein, 4g net carbs
- Ranch – 19 grams of protein, 4g net carbs
Latest posts by Ivy Heffernan (see all)
- Australia Elects Each State To Manage Their Own Renewable Energy - August 23, 2019
- US Billion Dollar Foreign Aid Cut Proposal Drawn Back - August 23, 2019
- Irish Economy To Be Most Vulnerable In Brexit - August 23, 2019