President Trump’s “Numbers” Soar on Overseas Trip
President Donald Trump’s approval rating has spiked to 48% during his 1st foreign trip, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports survey released Wednesday.
President Trump’s approval numbers are up 2pts from Tuesday, 4pts from Monday, and have increased 5pts from last week, according to the survey.
The results are as follows:
- 48% approve of President Trump’s performance.
- 52% disapprove of President Trump’s performance.
- 31% “strongly approve” of his performance.
- 42% “strongly disapprove” of his performance.
President Trump has been praised for his speech in Saudi Arabia, during which he called for Muslims to do more to combat terrorism. And he’s coming off his successful trip to Israel, an ally who voters think brings a better chance of peace in the Middle East, plus he and Pope Francis are getting along in a “zone” of mutual respect.
Upon completing their meeting, Papa Francis gave the President a Papal medal featuring an olive branch, a symbol of Peace, among other gifts.
“We can use peace,” our President responded.
President Trump later reiterated his message of peace on Twitter.
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- Gold Price Outlook - August 14, 2020
- Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) Announces 4-For-1 Stock Split to Bring in New Investors - August 14, 2020
- Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Shares Surge Day after Stock Split Announced - August 14, 2020