President Trump’s Infrastructure Plan to Roll Out Next
- “There is really something to Tweeting”–Mitch McConnell
President Donald Trump is expecting to roll out a plan on infrastructure in January and invited Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), and House Speaker Paul Ryan, (R-WI), to Camp David the 1st weekend in January to make sure the GOP is “all on the same page about what our priorities are for 2018,” White House director of legislative affairs Marc Short said at the weekend.
“Both Democrats and Republicans say that our infrastructure is crumbing and we need to fix it, but the big question remains will Democrats pull politics aside and actually work with us,” Mr. Short said in a TV interview.
“They need to meet us halfway.”
“Democrats look to obstruct this administration in every chance they can get,” he added.
The Big Q: Will the Dems partner with the Republicans to try to do things for The American People.
President Trump’s priorities for Y 2018 include the following:
- $1-T infrastructure, with a piece being funding privately as opposed to being entirely funded by the federal government.
- Immigration, specifically ending chain migration and acting on DACA.
- Border security, including building the wall on the Mexico border.
- Healthcare reform, shoring up the markets through administrative action.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- President Trump has Dramatic Tools To Curb US Companies Doing Business with China, Chief Among them is the 1917 TRADING WITH THE ENEMY ACT - August 24, 2019
- Add Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) To Your Watchlist Today - August 23, 2019
- Eat REAL Food to Improve Overall Health - August 23, 2019