President Trump’s Economic Policy Makes Sense “It is Winning!”
- Larry Kudlow, The Trump Economy’s Strength Is Not a ‘Sugar High’“The economy is booming. We’re in a boom”, the head of the National Economic Council that advises President Donald Trump.
- The Democrats’ move further left to oppose President Donald Trump and the “booming economy” will be the Republicans midterms’ “winning formula for Tuesday,” White House senior counselor Kellyanne Conway.
- Sustained labor market strength eased fears about the economy’s health following weak housing and business spending data. President Donald Trump cheered the robust jobs report, which came less than a week before the midterm elections that will decide who controls the US Congress.
“President Obama: The only Democrat we can find that likes the Trump economy, because he’s trying to take credit for it,” according to White House senior counselor Kellyanne Conway.
“. . . I think the leftward lurch along with the Trump economy is going to be the winning formula for Tuesday.”
Ms. Conway said the Democrats have miscalculated on Trump’s ability to grow the economy, their attempts to support illegal immigration “the stampede to abolish ICE”, voting against the tax cuts, and seeking single-payer healthcare, pushing the Democratic Party “too far to the left.”
As for the Democratic push to lure women to vote against President Trump, Ms. Conway, the 1st women campaign manager to win the White House rejects the strategy as misguided.
“I think the women in the suburbs for all the talk about the not liking President Trump’s tone they know the difference between what offends them and what affects them,” Ms. Conway said.
“And what effects them is this booming economy, law and order, and respecting our military veterans for the 1st time in years.”
“Our numbers are incredible,” President Trump tweeted.
“Wow! The US added 250,000 Jobs in October – and this was despite the hurricanes. Unemployment at 3.7%. Wages UP! Keep it going, Vote Republican!” President Trump said.
Keeping America Great!
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Wall Street’s Key Stock Analysts Research Reports - January 29, 2020
- Gold Markets Pullback Looking for Support - January 29, 2020
- Like Cinema? These 5 Film Festivals are for Diehard Cinephiles - January 28, 2020