It ties his highest job approval rating yet for the President, who had scored the same mark in a Gallup poll released on 4 February.
Here are the highlights from the current Gallup poll:
- 45% say they are satisfied with the way things are going in the US – the highest mark in the poll since February 2005.
- 63% say current economic conditions are either excellent or good, on 9% rate them as poor.
- 23% approve of the way Congress is performing its job compared to 74% who disapprove.
The poll, conducted on 3-16 February, surveyed 1,028 adults. It has a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.
Making and Keeping America Great!
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- Perfect Time to Buy Gold 1 OZ (XAU=X) - July 7, 2020
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (2628.HK) Completes Heffx Target, Recommend Sell - July 6, 2020
- Kingold Jewelry, Inc. (NASDAQ:KGJI) Strong Sell - July 6, 2020