It ties his highest job approval rating yet for the President, who had scored the same mark in a Gallup poll released on 4 February.
Here are the highlights from the current Gallup poll:
- 45% say they are satisfied with the way things are going in the US – the highest mark in the poll since February 2005.
- 63% say current economic conditions are either excellent or good, on 9% rate them as poor.
- 23% approve of the way Congress is performing its job compared to 74% who disapprove.
The poll, conducted on 3-16 February, surveyed 1,028 adults. It has a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.
Making and Keeping America Great!
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Investors Looking at a Wide Range of Indicators for Market Direction - April 6, 2020
- Gold Bugs Welcome 2020 - April 6, 2020
- Market Commentators Turning Bullish, the Futures are Open Reflecting this Optimism - April 5, 2020