It is up from the 39% approval rating he received in March.
It marks the 3rd time President Trump has achieved a 45% job approval rating in the Gallup trends poll.
His other 45% ratings were recorded in his 1st week in office and again after his 1st meeting with NKorean leader Kim Jong Un.
Fully 51% of those polled disapprove of his job performance.
Here is how the poll breaks down:
- 89% of Republicans approve of the job President Trump is doing.
- 8% of Democrats approve.
- 39% of independents approve.
Gallup noted it is the pollster’s 1st measure of Trump’s approval since special counsel Robert Mueller completed his probe.
The poll, conducted 1-9 April surveyed 1,012 adults. The margin of error is plus or minus 4 percentage points.
Making and Keeping America Great!
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Box Office: ‘Men in Black: International’ Disappoints with $28.5-M - June 16, 2019
- Le Mans: Alonso, Buemi and Nakajima Repeat Win for Toyota - June 16, 2019
- Saudi Arabia Does Not Want War, Will Protect Its Interest - June 16, 2019