President Trump’s Approval Rating Hits 51%
Friday, President Donald Trump’s approval rating reached 51%, 1 of his highest ratings this year, according to Rasmussen Reports.
Likely voters were asked to rate President Trump’s job performance for Rasmussen’s daily Presidential Tracking Poll released Friday.
- 51% approve of Trump’s job performance.
- 49% disapprove.
- 80% of Republicans approve; 20% disapprove.
- 20% of Democrats approve; 79% disapprove.
- 46% of independents approve; 52% disapprove.
The RealClearPolitics results (43%) do not have that highest Rasmussen rating from the most recent poll, as it included surveys from the Economist, Monmouth and Gallup.
Rasmussen polls 500 likely voters by phone per night on a 3-day basis. The margin of error for a full sample of 1,500 likely voters is +/- 2.5%.
Have a terrific weekend
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- Bitcoin (BTC) + the Alt-Coins Spiraling Down - July 16, 2019
- Gold’s Price: The Bulls Vs The Bears - July 16, 2019
- Ferrari (NYSE:RACE), Listen to This HyperSuper Car Flat Out at the Nurburgring - July 16, 2019