President Trump’s Approval Jumps to 46%
US President Donald Trump’s approval rating rose to 46% from 44T in October, according to a Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll survey released exclusively to the press Monday.
“Trump’s numbers show an uptick as voters continue to give him credit on the economy and battling terrorism successfully,” Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll co-director Mark Penn said. “His job approval and the basic numbers have been stable over the last few months.”
Other results from the survey show:
- 52 percent of registered voters believe the country is on the wrong track, while 40 percent believe it is headed in the right direction, and 8 percent are undecided.
- 70 percent say the economy is strong today, but only 47 percent say it is on the right track, a slight decrease from the past two months.
- The Republican Party’s approval has slightly increased to 43 percent, but 57 percent still disapprove.
- The Democratic Party’s approval ratings have gone up since the November midterms to 46 percent, with 54 percent disapproving.
- 67 percent of voters are satisfied with the outcome of the midterms. Among Democrats, 79 percent are happy, while 58 percent of Republicans are also content with the outcome of the midterms.
- Only 33 percent of Democrats want House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi to be House Speaker, while 67 percent prefer someone new.
The survey of 1,407 registered voters was conducted 27-28 November, as a representative online sample, it does not report a probability confidence interval.
Last month in an exclusive TV interview, President Donald Trump gives his administration an “A-plus” on the economy, but that is only because there is nothing higher than that.
“Look, I hate to do it, but I will do it, I would give myself an A-plus,” President Trump told the TV interviewer. “Is that enough? Can I go higher than that?”
“I think I am doing a great job,” President Trump said. “We have the best economy we ever had.
Making and Keeping America Great!
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- President Trump has Dramatic Tools To Curb US Companies Doing Business with China, Chief Among them is the 1917 TRADING WITH THE ENEMY ACT - August 24, 2019
- Add Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) To Your Watchlist Today - August 23, 2019
- Eat REAL Food to Improve Overall Health - August 23, 2019