FLASH: Our President’s approval rating is soaring once again despite the Democrats doing their best to cry about losing and hurt feelings.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll Thursday shows that 51% of likely US Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.
CNN Poll: 43% of Americans approve of the job President Trump is doing, his highest rating since April 2017, according to a new CNN poll.
And 52% of those polled disapprove of the way President Trump is handling his job.
The April 2017 poll showed President Trump’s approval at 44% and his disapproval at 54%.
Here is how the current poll breaks down:
- 37% of Americans say President Trump should be impeached and removed from office, while 59% do not feel that way.
- 44% say Democrats in Congress are doing too much to investigate President Trump. 25% say they are doing too little and 28% say they are doing the right amount.
- 11% say President Trump is doing too much to cooperate with congressional investigations. 54% say he is doing too little and 33% say he is doing the right amount.
- 66% say President Trump should release his tax returns, compared to 32% who disagree.
- 58% say Congress should investigate whether President Trump committed obstruction of justice, while 40% say Congress should not probe it.
- 48% say they believe the President did commit obstruction of justice, compared to 45% who do not.
- 69% say Congress should probe the origins of the Justice Department’s inquiry into Russian interference in the 2016 election, compared to 28% who say lawmakers should not.
- 59% approve of the way special counsel Robert Mueller handled his investigation, while 30% disapprove.
The poll was conducted by SSRS from April 25-28. A total of 1,007 adults were interviewed. The margin of error is plus or minus 3.8 percentage points.
Making and Keeping America Great!