President Trump Winning, as NFL Ratings Fall Again
- Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones: We Cannot Tolerate ‘Disrespecting the Flag’
- Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said late Sunday, that players will not play if they disrespect the flag.
The NFL has a ratings problem, the causes are many, and the leading cause is the flag and national anthem debate.
But that is not stopping the NFL from denying that the problem has some controversial undercurrents – or that the problem even exists in the 1st place.
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones warned any player who disrespects the flag by kneeling during the national anthem will not play.
The Cowboys owner Jerry Jones warned any player who disrespects the flag by kneeling during the national anthem will not play.
“If there is anything disrespecting the flag, then we will not play. Period,” Mr. Jones said Sunday. “We’re going to respect the flag and I’m going to create the perception of it.”
The entire Dallas Cowboys team took a knee last month before the national anthem at their game Vs the Arizona Cardinals.
The Cowboys team stood for the national anthem.
Player protests against police brutality were pushed back into the forefront last month when President Trump railed against player who knelt during the national anthem, calling for them to be fired.
Vice President Pence left Sunday’s game between the Indianapolis Colt’s and the San Francisco 49ers, saying he was disgusted by the players who took a knee during the national anthem.
Expect all of the other NFL team owners to align with Jerry Jones on this issue, billions are at stake.
Have a terrific week.
Latest posts by Paul Ebeling (see all)
- The Street’s Key Stock Analysts Research Reports - April 25, 2019
- Asia: Gold, USD, Crude Oil, Stocks & Commodities - April 25, 2019
- Dubai’s Global Village Received a Record 7-M Visitors Global Village in its 23rd Season - April 25, 2019