“Each of our nations is totally unique with our people and our own sovereign obligations. But we can coordinate together and achieve a common good.“– President Donald J. Trump
His Mission Statement
WORKING WITH G7 PARTNERS: President Donald J. Trump will meet with leaders of G7 nations to further our cooperation and relations with several of the world’s largest economies.
- President Trump will work with our partners during this year’s G7 to chart a course for growth and prosperity around the world.
- President Trump will use the G7 as an opportunity to work with our fellow G7 nations to:
- Promote economic prosperity based on President Trump’s pro-growth model.
- Tackle the rise of unfair trade practices to achieve free, fair, and reciprocal trade.
- Encourage the economic empowerment of women around the world.
- Lead sustainable development and security efforts.
- Incentivize innovation in the global economy.
- Support economic growth, energy security, and responsible environmental protection.
PROMOTING GROWTH AND PROSPERITY: America’s economic revival under President Trump is an example for other nations to follow.
- President Trump has led the way in enacting pro-jobs, pro-growth policies that generate prosperity for all citizens.
- President Trump’s policies are adding millions of new jobs to our economy and bringing American industries back to life.
- More than 6 million jobs have been added since President Trump’s election.
- More than $800 billion has been brought back to the United States since the President’s historic tax cuts.
- The President wants other nations to share in our success and urges leaders around the world to implement policies like tax reform and deregulation that promote strong economic growth.
- Growth and prosperity in other nations is good for the United States – we benefit when strong, stable markets for American goods exist worldwide.
ACHIEVING FREE, FAIR, AND RECIPROCAL TRADE: President Trump is committed to promoting free, fair, and reciprocal trade for both the United States and the world.
- The President is committed to working with our G7 partners to tackle the rise of unfair trade practices.
- It is vital that we work together to combat unfair practices like industrial subsidies, state-directed economic activity, forced technology transfer, and more.
- The United States is committed to achieving reforms to the World Trade Organization (WTO) that ensure the organization functions as originally agreed by its members.
- Wealthy countries should not be able to take advantage of WTO rules by claiming to be “developing” in order to gain an unfair advantage.
PRIORITIZING WOMEN’S ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT: President Trump wants to ensure that all women are empowered to fully and freely participate in the global economy.
- At the G7, the United States will reaffirm our strong commitment to the economic empowerment of women around the globe and urge other nations to do the same.
- The Trump Administration has launched a number of initiatives – like the Women’s Global Development and Prosperity (W-GDP) Initiative spearheaded by Advisor to the President Ivanka Trump – that seek to empower women.
- Nations that empower women to participate fully in civic and economic life are more prosperous and peaceful – benefiting us all.
- The United States seeks to eliminate barriers that hinder women from fully and freely participating in their local economies.
LEADING ON DEVELOPMENT AND SECURITY: The United States is committed to supporting responsible development and security assistance.
- President Trump is committed to implementing sustainable, private-sector-led economic development programs that will help grow the developing world.
- President Trump signed the BUILD Act to reform, expand, and modernize our country’s development finance tools to spur private-sector-led development.
- Through programs like Prosper Africa initiative, we are working with the private sector to produce sustainable and transparent development.
- State-led economic development models, as opposed to private-sector-led – often saddle countries with unsustainable debt.
- The United States applauds the efforts of our partners and the international community to promote peace and stability in Africa.
- In recent years, the United States has provided billions to help provide security assistance in the Sahel region.
ENCOURAGING INNOVATION: America has the most innovative economy in the world, led by President Trump’s policies aimed at encouraging entrepreneurship and ingenuity.
- President Trump believes that countries should adopt policies that enhance, not stifle, innovation and embrace digitization, data, and competitive technologies.
- Emerging technologies, like artificial intelligence, will have a positive, meaningful impact on the American people.
- We should promote positive development through new technologies, while also ensuring these technologies are not misused to repress the rights of citizens.
- President Trump is committed to working with other countries to find solutions to the challenges presented by the increasing digitalization of the global economy.
- The United States condemns the actions of countries who unfairly and unilaterally punish American digital companies.
TAKING A BALANCED APPROACH: President Trump is advancing an all-of-the-above energy policy that balances economic growth, energy security, and environmental stewardship.
- The United States energy and environmental record is one of the strongest in the world, generating strong economic growth and energy production, while lowering emissions.
- Through our approach, we are providing access to the affordable, reliable energy that has fueled our economic resurgence.
- We will continue this approach by supporting investment in innovative technologies and high-quality infrastructure that reduce emissions and promote economic growth.
- Last year President Trump signed the Save Our Seas Act, which promotes international action to reduce marine debris and authorizes action to address severe marine debris events
Have a terrific week.
Latest posts by HEFFX Australia (see all)
- Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) Recent Pullback Created an Attractive “Entry Point” - September 23, 2020
- Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) Lost Around $50 Billion on Battery Day - September 23, 2020
- Is It Time To Buy Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) Stock? - September 23, 2020